This simple cooked chicken consists of 5 simple ingredients!
Don’t quite like your bowl? This lovely slow cooker made chicken and other meats tender and delicious. It’s also great to be able to shake off everything there and forget for hours.
If you like barbecue like me, you will love this wonderful roast chicken. It’s definitely the perfect choice for sandwiches, but it’s also delicious on salads or potatoes. No matter what you decide to eat, this sliced piece of chicken won’t let you down!
This is step by step for making Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches :
- First place 4-6 chicken breasts in a slow cooker.
- Top your favorite barbecue sauce and Italian salad sauce.
- Sprinkle a little brown sugar.
- Cook the mixture for 6-8 hours, or until the chicken is cut easily.
- This heavenly chicken is very tasty with just a little spice.
- Toast with Coleslaw. Tasty! Even my picky kids love this recipe.
- 1/2 c. ketchup
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 large red onions, 1 thinly sliced and 1/2 finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 4 sandwich buns
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 rotisserie chicken, deboned and shredded
- 2 tbsp. salted butter, at room temperature
- bread and butter pickles
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- kosher salt
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large saucepan over medium heat, add apple cider vinegar, sauce, tomato sauce, garlic and cubed onion. Cook the mixture and stir occasionally until the onions are withered for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then add brown sugar and Dijon mustard and bring to a boil. Cook the mixture over low heat for two minutes, then cut the chicken into thin slices and stir the mixture until the chicken becomes hot.
- At the same time, place the sandwich bread on the pan. Lightly spread each loaf and toast until golden
- More …