The comfort food is simple and delicious. Fry boneless chicken breasts in butter and oil until golden brown, crunchy, then add the delicious garlic cream sauce. Full of caramel flavor, you’ll love it!
The golden crunchy chicken on the outside – juicy meat on the inside – gently dips into a creamy sauce with lots of flavors. A mixture of your dreams! Chicken breasts have a bad reputation because they are too dry, chalky or difficult to swallow. However, this recipe will slightly fry the flour to form the breasts.
Ready in less than 30 minutes, perfect for any night of the week … even for special occasions!
How to cook chicken breast
You will start with thin chicken breasts. For faster preparation, cut the chicken breast horizontally in half and make four slices (just like you did with Marsala chicken). Faster and easier than slicing with a meat hammer, and getting the same results. Thinner pieces of chicken cook faster and more evenly.
Transfer the chicken with a mixture of oil and butter to get the best effect and golden brown flavor.
Cook the sauce in the same skillet as chicken. Do not remove any pieces of chicken from the skillet as it will increase the flavor of the sauce!
Cooking with garlic
If you’ve already started reading the recipe, you might consider one of two things :
1. This woman is crazy. There is a lot of garlic. Kosovo Liberation Army!
2. Gosh, add the right amount of garlic at the end.
The beauty of this chicken breast recipe is that garlic will never be overwhelmed! The secret of putting a lot of garlic without being overly hot is to form cloves (some mashed and some whole pieces) in the chicken broth (or broth) over medium heat for 5-6 minutes. This makes garlic soft and sweet.
You can make it to garlic if you want! How to get a stronger flavor from garlic, mixing all cloves with a heavy knife. Place the blade flat on the magenta (the sharp side faces you) and press the blade down on the magenta with your heels.
Add garlic cloves and soft oil onions in a small butter frying pan to a little oil, then gently dip in the chicken broth. So much caramel has happened in this pot, it’s good!
For light spices, add a whole garlic clove.
If you’ve never cooked whole garlic cloves before, you can sweat a cold. I assure you that you do not need to worry. Relax with the usual strong flavors of how you will cook here, instead of giving them a subtle sweetness. Become soft like butter!
Of course, if you like garlic and chicken breast, you can chop or chop all cloves and add them.Print
For The Chicken:
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Black cracked pepper
- 4 tablespoons finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons flour (all purpose or plain)
- 2–3 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts halved horizontally to make 4
For The Sauce:
- 1 whole head of garlic peeled and divided into 10–12 cloves
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, to serve
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth (stock)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 cup half and half or heavy cream (or evaporated milk)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Season the fowl with salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, parmesan cheese. Dredge fowl in the flour aggregate; shake off excess.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a big skillet over medium-excessive warmth. Swirl pan to coat lightly.
- Fry 2-3 chicken breasts till golden on each side, cooked thru and no longer crimson (about 4-5 mins each side, relying at the thickness of your bird). Transfer to a warm plate. Set aside.
- Wipe pan over with a sheet of paper towel. Repeat with remaining oil, butter and bird breasts. When cooked, switch the hen onto the same plate.
- Reduce warmness to medium. Sauté the onion within the remaining oil/juices within the pan till softened.
- Smash 6 whole cloves of garlic with the blunt edge of the back of a knife.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and warmth thru, blending it via the onions. Sauté smashed garlic cloves and entire garlic cloves till fragrant, about 2-three mins. Add the broth to deglaze the pan. Scrape up any browned bits and allow simmer and decrease to 1/2, approximately five minutes.
- Reduce warmth to medium-low. Pour within the cream. Bring the sauce to a gentle simmer for about 2-three mins, combining all of the flavours collectively.
- Mix within the parmesan cheese. Continue cooking gently for about 2-three mins until cheese melts, even as stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper for your flavor.
- Add the hen back into the pan and allow simmer for a in addition 2-3 mins to thicken the sauce on your liking. The chook breast will take in all the delicious flavours.
- Garnish with parsley and a little black cracked pepper.
Serve over pasta, cauliflower mash, zucchini noodles, rice or mashed potatoes.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 458kcal
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 1205mg
- Fat: 36g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Protein: 21g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
Keywords: Creamy Garlic Chicken Breasts