Never look for the best spiced chicken recipe again! This produces highly flavored saltwater and keeps the chicken incredibly moist and incredibly delicious – try it today! This simple recipe for pickled chicken will easily become your favorite salt water! The next time you grill the next time, be sure to try the meat steak sauce with spinach pair with strawberry spinach salad or zucchini potatoes!
The Perfect Chicken Marinade
I’ve been perfecting my seasoning chicken recipe for years, and that’s exactly what I want. I love this simple recipe for pickled chicken because it can quickly turn into natural chicken breasts (or any other cut into pieces) into something absolutely delicious at dinner.
This is actually the best chicken brine I have ever had.
Easy Chicken Breast Marinade
I always keep chicken breasts on hand, because chicken breasts can do a lot … (Be sure to find a hundred chicken recipes in my book!)
Chicken breasts are often sold at discounted prices. When you want to eat wisely for dinner, try cookies by serving peanut butter with caramel and chocolate as a dessert.
Let me be clear, this does not mean that this salt water cannot be used to cut other chicken. It can be absolutely delicious, so use what you have.
Perfect for Grilling
This is really my favorite grilled chicken salty. I would like to add a lot of grilled chicken, this recipe is perfect. Suffice it to season about 6 large chicken breasts or 3 to 4 pounds of chicken pieces.
After enjoying this chicken and dinner, I hope to add it to my favorite salad for lunch in the next few days. The chicken is getting better!
How Easy Is It?
This grilled marinade water couldn’t be easier. All you have to do is move a bunch of ingredients together in a large bowl (use a large Pyrex measuring cup for pouring easily) and then pour the chicken into a oversized bag.
It takes about 5 minutes.
How Long Should I Marinate the Chicken?
Now, in the recipe, I say it takes at least 4 hours to marinate … I’m very optimistic about this. I had seasoned the chicken for only 30 minutes, but the chicken was still great.
Basically, the longer the pickling time, the better, but don’t worry if you don’t have much time.
Grilling or Baking
When you’re ready to go, respond to medium heat until chicken is tender. I like to season the chicken with the remaining salt water to get the best flavor. You can also boil the remaining pickle and cook until boiled until reduced, then pour in chicken and season. that’s cool!
Many readers ask how to grill chicken, which is also a good option, especially in winter.
To bake, preheat the oven to 400F, then bake for 18-20 minutes (or 450F for 15-18 minutes if necessary). Paste as much as possible to get the best flavor.
I definitely hope you can try the spiced chicken recipe soon so you can enjoy it all summer!Print
Never look for the best spiced chicken recipe again! This simple recipe for soaking chicken will soon become your favorite salt water! This salt water produces a lot of flavor and keeps the chicken moist and delicious, try it today!
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 chicken breasts or 3.5 lb chicken
- 2 tbsp Dijon or Spicy Brown mustard
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar or other vinegar
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in a large heat-resistant cup, or mix the bowl with stirring.
- Half a cup of pickle is removed and set aside for later in chicken.
- Put the chicken in a large bag and pour it in salt water. Safe closure.
- Soak for at least 4 hours, up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat and lightly oil the grates.
- Remove the chook from the marinade, letting the excess drip off.
- Grill chook for 5 to 6 mins on every facet or until cooked thru.
- Baste the hen every now and then with the reserved marinade.
- Remove bird from grill and tent with foil. Let fowl rest for at least 5 minutes before serving
- If you convey the reserved marinade up to a boil, let simmer till slightly reduced, it makes a terrific sauce to go on pinnacle of the chook.
I soak the chicken for only 30 minutes and the chicken is still great. Basically, the longer the pickling time, the better, but don’t worry if you don’t have much time.
- Serving Size: 6 servings
- Calories: 115kcal
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 1041mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
Keywords: The BEST Chicken Marinade Recipe