- 2 cups cooked rice
- ½ tsp seasoned salt
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1¼ cups milk
- 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1½ lbs boneless skinless chicken tenders
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella
- 8 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Spread cooked rice in bottom of prepared pan. Top with chicken tenders. Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt.
- Mix together cream of chicken soup and milk. Pour over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and top chicken with shredded cheeses. Sprinkle cooked bacon on top of cheese. Return to oven and bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes.
Keywords: Smothered Chicken and Rice ― Adapted From Plain Chicken