A few weeks in the past I become perusing the interwebs, specially pinterest, because it’s my today’s obsession and I spend an inordinate quantity of time pinning matters that I need to consume, and things that I want at my wedding. I’m no longer pretty certain how people planned weddings before Pinterest. It’s kinda the greatest invention of all instances. But whilst I was knee deep in my wedding pinning extravaganza, I stumbled across something called Slutty Brownies.
You could without problems make those with box mix, which is what the original recipe I found requires, but I took it one step further and made these with my all time preferred wealthy chocolate-y brownie recipe and my preferred chocolate chip cookie dough recipe. The Oreo inside the middle may also appear slightly out of vicinity because you might think it’s going to be this crunchy layer among brilliant gentle and chewy layers, however permit me reassure you that it’s not. The Oreo kind of soaks up a bit of moisture from the brownie batter and cookie dough and just adds that more little bit of fabulousness.Print
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 10 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
For the Cookie Dough layer:
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temp
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg
For the Brownie layer:
- In a medium sauce pan, soften the butter over medium high heat. Add the sugar and cocoa powder as soon as the butter is melted. Whisk to mix and take away from heat. Add the salt, vanilla and eggs and constantly whisk till the eggs are blended. Add the flour and continue to combine. Set batter aside.
For the Cookie Dough layer:
- Cream together the butter and sugars in a mixer. Add the egg and vanilla, ensuring to scrape down the edges of the combination bowl. Add the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and mix on low until the whole thing is incorporated. Fold inside the chocolate chips. Set dough apart.
- Pre-warmness the oven to 350 levels F.
- Line the bottom of a 9×9 baking pan with tin foil and then spray the tin foil with a layer of baking spray.
- Layer the cookie dough on the bottom of a 9×9 baking pan, pressing all the way down to form the bottom of the slutty brownies.
- Layer as many oreos that will fit on top of the cookie dough. No need to overlap. One single layer will do.
- Pour the brownie batter on top of the oreo layer and make sure it’s evenly layers on top.
- Bake for 30-40 mins. Test with a knife to peer if the center is completed. If the knife comes out clean, allow the brownies relaxation for at least 2 hours earlier than serving. If the knife comes out with batter still on it, permit the cakes to bake about 5 minutes more. Slice and serve.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Slutty Brownies Recipes