- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 pounds of boneless chicken breast, get rid of excess fat
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Mix together the sour cream, seasoned salt, garlic powder, pepper, and 1 cup of Parmesan cheese in a medium bowl.
- Place the chicken breasts evenly into the pan, then spread the chicken with a mixture of sour cream on top. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake the chicken until cooked, or for 25-30 minutes
- Turn the oven to broil and place the pan under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned on top.
- Serve immediately.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Reheat it in the microwave or oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 187
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 393mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 22g
- Cholesterol: 107mg
Keywords: Pioneer Woman’s Best Chicken Breast