I have prepared a recipe for 20 years and I can tell you that every time we not only marvel at how easy it was to make, but also after a long delicious day.
Oh, did you mention that the preparation time is less than 10 minutes and the cooking time is more than an hour. That’s it! I tell you it is easy!
No wonder that this recipe has been fixed hundreds of thousands of times and has been shared over a million times on Facebook. very easy!
Now my son can make this recipe on his own. He can cook once and not eat leftovers all week, which is great considering that he’s busy with work and toppings.
This oven-fried chicken is crispy and delicious in about an hour, and simplifies your dinner. Reduce mess and clean, better roast chicken recipe. Once!
- 2 tsp pepper
- 3 tsp table salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 8–10 pieces chicken thighs with skin
- Preheat oven to 425 levels.
- Spray a 9×13 steel, stoneware or enameled forged iron baking dish with cooking spray & set aside.
- Combine bird, flour, paprika, salt and pepper in a massive gallon-length zip-top bag- seal & shake nicely until hen is covered in flour.
- Remove each piece of fowl from the bag & area skin down within the organized baking dish.
- Sprinkle with additional seasonings to taste if preferred.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Remove & turn every piece of chook over to skin side up- sprinkle with more seasonings.
- Bake an additional 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven & transfer fowl to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Sprinkle with extra salt if favored.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Oven Fried Chicken Recipe