These Keto Cakes are decadent and delicious, light and sturdy, so all cakes should be! But the best of these low-carb cakes is innocence! You won’t want to share it … nor should you!
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup powdered erythritol
- 3/4 cup blanched finely ground almond flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup low carb chocolate chips (Such as Lily’s)
- 2 eggs
FOR THE FROSTING
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350 and line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment, set aside.
- In a huge bowl, cream the butter and erythritol. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt
- Fold in chocolate chips and scrape batter into organized 8×8 baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 mins. A toothpick have to come out typically smooth. It may appear a touch jiggly however almond flour usets as it cools.
- Combine cream cheese, butter, powdered erythritol, vanilla extract and unsweetened cocoa powder in a huge mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, mix till fluffy.
- Allow to cool for at the least 30 minutes, and frost if favored. Cut into 12 pieces.
Please note that I am not a certified dietitian. Any nutritional information discussed or disclosed in this article should only be considered as the best amateur rating based on pure carbohydrates. If nutrition is important to you, I highly recommend using your favorite nutrition calculator to check any data you see here.
- Serving Size: 1 Brownie
- Calories: 129.8
- Sugar: 12.5g
- Fat: 11.5g
- Carbohydrates: 16.9g
- Fiber: 1.75g
Keywords: Keto Brownies Recipes