It is hard to find a nice pasta dinner in one dish, but this creamy spinach with tomato dumplings serves it.
So, in my opinion, I got stuck in the Monday restaurant without meat. Buuuuut is Memorial Day on Monday; you know exactly when all the family’s picnic invitations and friends impede reason and productivity.
You can use fresh, frozen, or dried tortellini in this recipe. I don’t lie, the frozen tortellini is one of my favorite things in the fridge. Easy to get a bag and look at the recipe. You can’t miss cooking time, it’s faster than regular pasta. You also cannot overcome the possibilities. Seriously, a quick search on the site will show you the number of different recipes that we have included. This is what we have done so far. And full of cheese. Cheese. When did someone complain about eating cheese? At least I don’t have kids, and a busy cap, that’s important.
For such a favorite meal, this meal is just as easy. Cook the tortellini according to the instructions on the packaging, drain the water and leave for a while. Then everything is in one bowl. Easy to fix and even easier to clean.
Isn’t this a perfect recipe for everyone?
So let’s dig deeper! .. List of ingredients in spinach recipe Tomato dumpling recipe is medium, but not very long. Also, it uses almost always what we have, which makes it the best choice for a busy night.
From start to finish, in less than 20 minutes, you can enjoy healthy hot food on the table that the whole family will love. How often does that happen? !
Cheese tortellini dipped in salty tomato sauce and mixed with healthy spinach for the perfect family meal free of meat.
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 14.5 ounce can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 lb cheese tortellini
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Begin via boiling your tortellini noodles until they’re al dente (aka ready). Follow the directions at the package deal for boiling time.
- While the tortellini is boiling, roughly chop the spinach.
- Heat a large skillet using medium warmness and positioned the two minced garlic into it. Saute it briefly till fragrant, approximately thirty seconds or so.
- Add into the skillet the petite diced tomatoes (undrained), spinach, salt, pepper, dried basil, and onion flakes.
- Cook and stir over medium excessive heat till the mixture starts to bubble.
- In any other bowl, combine the flour and half-and-half. Whisk until fairly smooth.
- Add the creamy mixture into the the skillet along with the Parmesan cheese.
- Heat via and reduce the warmth to medium low and retain to stir and prepare dinner until it thickens, about 5 mins.
- Add the drained tortellini and mix together lightly.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 359kcal
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 713mg
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 16g
- Cholesterol: 55mg