Thick pasta with spinach, mushrooms, and caramelized onions. This simple Italian meatless dinner is pure cuisine! This perfect tie-shaped pasta with rich butter parmesan sauce!
What is the Farfalle?
- Farfalle is an Italian pasta. Cooking spaghetti can also be described as a butterfly. Indeed, “farfalle” means “butterfly” in Italian.
- Farfalle grew in 16th century Lombardy and Emilia Romagna in northern Italy.
- Farfalle is usually used with cream sauce and tomato sauce. This is also very common in the authorities.
- What can you use instead of cheap items? You can use pasta, pasta, pasta, or pan instead of tasty without affecting the taste.
- What can you replace with spinach? You can use turnips, Swiss watercress, or watercress instead of spinach.
- What types of mushrooms can you use? Use mushrooms, crimean mushrooms, portobello mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms or oyster mushrooms.
- How do you make this formula gluten free? Please use gluten-free faro or other types of gluten-free paste.
- What can you use instead of half the scale? Use 1/2 cup thick cream + 1/2 cup milk instead of half a cup.
- Prompt before it is done. Make the onion first, keep it in a closed container and use it for 3 days. You can also freeze caramelized onions for two months and melt ice if necessary.
- If the Parmesan cream sauce is very thick, add a little and a half to make it thin. Make sure the sauce continues to boil and does not stop, and at the same time add half to soften it.
- If the Parmesan cream sauce is very thin, add a small amount of grated Parmesan cheese while boiling the sauce and turning it over.
Do you have a long cooking time?
- Usually, kitchen music is cooked in a bowl filled with boiling water for 10 minutes.
- To prepare food, please cook for 8 minutes, or less than 2 minutes, in the package instructions.
How To Make Farfalle Pasta
- First, grape the onions for 30 minutes to get a dark brown color. (See: how to caramelize onions). This step can be made ahead. Make caramelized onions a day or two in advance and keep them refrigerated in an airtight container.
- Next, cook the mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Then, add spinach to cooked mushrooms and stir until spinach wilts.
- Next, make the creamy pasta sauce. Add half-and-half and shredded Parmesan cheese to the skillet with spinach and mushrooms. Stir, while the sauce simmers, until the cheese melts.
- Add caramelized onions to the skillet.
- Add cooked and drained farfalle pasta to the skillet with the pasta sauce and reheat on low heat for a couple of minutes.
- Bread. Serve garlic bread or baguette with creamy farfalle pasta.
- Green Salad. Make a basic green salad, such as spinach or arugula salad. Use a simple dressing made with olive oil, coarsely ground black pepper, and shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Fresh salad. Make this tomato cucumber avocado salad or tomato mozzarella salad.
Cream of spinach, mushrooms and caramelized onions. The tie works very well with rich butter parmesan sauce! Eat this Italian meat-free kitchen as it is or with grilled chicken! A satisfying and enjoyable dinner that the whole family will love!
- 8 oz farfalle pasta
Creamy pasta sauce
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese , shredded
- 10 ounces of mushroom cut into thin slices (use button mushrooms)
- 6 oz spinach
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 yellow onions , large, sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
How to caramelize an onion:
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add sliced onions and cook on high heat for 10 minutes, stirring constantly with a spoon.
- Onions must start to be brown, but cannot burn.
- Reduce the heat to medium, stir the onion for 10 minutes, and keep stirring, because the onion will turn brown and won’t burn. At this point, add a little salt to the onions.
- Continue cooking for 10 minutes on medium or low heat, stirring occasionally to make sure the onions don’t stick to the bottom of the pot or catch fire.
- 30 minutes total.
- Take the pan from the heat and sprinkle a little balsamic vinegar over the onions to burn the pot.
- Stir the onion with a spoon, and rub it in the bottom of the bowl, then add the onion and balsamic vinegar. Spread caramelized onions on a plate.
How to cook mushrooms and spinach:
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chopped mushrooms. Sprinkle with a little salt.
- Cook the mushrooms for 5 minutes, stir until the mushrooms are soft.
- Add fresh spinach to the pan and stir over low heat until the flies begin to wilt.
How to make cream sauce:
- Mix half and half mushroom with spinach and stew. Reduce the soup immediately.
- Add 2/3 cups of Parmesan cheese and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Continue to stir while boiling the sauce until the cheese has melted.
- Add pasta sauce to caramelized onions.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. behavior.
- Add cooked and dried cooking sauce to the cream sauce. Stir for several minutes over low heat until the heat returns.
- If the sauce is too thick, add half to make it thin. If it’s too thin, add a little Parmesan while boiling the sauce and stirring it.
- Served with grated parmesan cheese.
Half Replacement: Replace 1/2 cup with 1/2 cup thick cream + 1/2 cup milk.
Keywords: Creamy Bow Tie Pasta with Caramelized Onions, Mushrooms, Spinach