The quick / easy minced meat recipe, it’s spaghetti to be placed on the table all week! Very creamy and comfortable!
I can’t even begin to tell you how much of this pasta I ate on 13 occasions.
Well, first of all, I’d like to tell you that there is no common coating.
No. Obviously, this is dinner directly using a frying pan. Just grab a fork and start digging.
All kind sauce. All pasta, just collect cream. Once again, it was ground beef and absorbed this creamy flavor.
Ughh, I can’t talk about this anymore, because now I’m going to prepare it for dinner. one more time. fourteenth.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups beef stock
- 6 ounces shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese, about 1 1/2 cups
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 medium sweet onion, diced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 ounces medium pasta shells
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- In a large amount of salted water, cook the pasta according to the packing instructions; drain thoroughly.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add minced meat and cook until brown, about 3 – 5 minutes, and be sure to cut beef when cooked; filter out excess fat. I’m waiting.
- Add the onion to the pan and cook the mixture, stirring repeatedly until transparent for 2-3 minutes. Add garlic and Italian spices and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Whisk the eggs with flour until a slight brown, about one minute.
- Stir gradually in the meat and sauce broth. Cooking; reduce heat and heat, stirring occasionally, until reduced and a little thick, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the pasta, stir the beef and heavy cream until heated for 1-2 minutes, season with salt and pepper. Add the cheese and stir until it melts, about two minutes.
- Now cast.
Keywords: Creamy Beef and Shells