I like a good casserole. You can’t beat a delicious dish and put it in one bowl. These are made with ingredients that are easy to find and most of these ingredients may already be in your kitchen. This chicken noodle tag is the most delicious and easily made food.
Chicken Casserole Noodle is a plate full, grilled chicken, vegetables and egg noodles with cream sauce! A light dinner that the whole family will love.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 cup half and half (or use 1/2 cup heavy cream + 1/2 cup milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese (don’t use fresh mozzarella, chopped mozzarella)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 lb chicken breast tenderloins , sliced
- 4 oz sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup reserved cooked pasta water or more
- 8 oz penne pasta (for gluten free, use gluten free brown rice pasta)
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Boil regularly in less than cooking time, please see the package for cooking time. Prepare the remaining casserole when cooking pasta.
- Season the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning, 1/3 teaspoon of garlic salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a bowl and heat over medium heat. Add chicken and roast meat, stir from time to time for 4 minutes.
- Add broccoli (you may need to add a little olive oil). Cook for 3-5 minutes. Remove from fire.
- In a small bowl, mix the cream of mushroom soup with milk and 2 cups of cheddar cheese and sour cream. Add cooked chicken and broccoli.
- Drain the pasta and mix it with casserole.
- Distribute the casserole plate gently 9 x 13 inches, then add the tagine filling. Put 1 cup of plain cheddar cheese on top.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the lid. Sprinkle crispy fried onions and bake for 8 minutes.
- Service and enjoy!