Baked Bang Bang Chicken is a Chinese crispy chicken restaurant that loves to be paired with delicious homemade hot sauces and ready to complete within 30 minutes.
The whole family can enjoy chicken recipes during the busy cooking hours. This version of Bang Bang Chicken is roast instead of fried, which makes it a healthy choice for dinner. The good thing about this delicious recipe is that it is easy to find a dish to eat, as it can be supplemented with many vegetables and protein. Also, don’t let the girls fool you, Bang Bang Chicken is healthier than fried chicken.
First, you’ll need four different shallow dishes to place your ingredients. Mix the spice ingredients in the first bowl and set aside after finishing the rest. In the second bowl, stir the eggs with some salt and pepper, then start drying the chicken with a paper towel. After drying, cut the skinless chicken breast into small pieces. Place the multi-purpose flour in the third bowl, breadcrumbs, onion flour, and garlic flour in the fourth and last container.
Next, remove the boneless chicken pieces, cover them with flour, and immerse them in the egg mixture. Once you’ve wrapped the chicken, put it in the breadcrumbs. Make sure to stir it until there are enough bread crumbs on both sides, then place the chicken on the baking sheet. Sprinkle chicken with vegetable oil in the oven, and within 30 minutes of cooking time, you will have the opportunity to prepare a delicious side dish.
Baked Bang Bang Chicken is a Chinese crispy chicken restaurant that loves to be paired with delicious homemade hot sauces and ready to be completed within 30 minutes.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 chicken breasts , boneless skinless
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- Vegetable oil spray
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Mix mayonnaise, lasha, sugar and vinegar in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, stir eggs, salt and pepper.
- Cut the chicken breast into 1 inch pieces.
- Put the flour in a shallow bowl.
- Mix bread crumbs, onion flour and garlic flour in a shallow bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour the flour over the chicken, then dig it into the egg mixture, then add a large plate of bread to the panko mixture.
- Spray with vegetable oil spray for 2 seconds.
- More …
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Chinese
Keywords: Baked Bang Bang Chicken