Texas Road House Copy Cat Fried Pickled Water Fryer is one of my & my family’s favorites! To make it greater scrumptious it’s far made without delay in an air pan.
Serve it as an appetizer when you are supporting your favorite group at some point of a Sunday night time soccer sport, or when pairing a side dish with a juicy hamburger. No remember how this gem is displayed, the flavor is definitely remarkable.
Air Fryer Fried Pickles
I love dipping Air Fryer fried pickles in ranch or maybe jalapeno ranch in case you revel in some heat element.This air fryer recipe offers you that crispy outside much like it became fried in grease. Next ..
What Are Air Fryer Fried Pickles Texas Road House Copy Cat
Fried pickles are fried first and then fried in oil or fried in the air. The warm air circulates around the hamburger sliced pickles and gives it a crispy texture. You only need a little oil to make the dough crispy. A healthier version of fried pickles.
What Are The Best Pickles For Air Fryer Fried Pickles Texas Road House Copy Cat
I like the usage of hamburger slices for making fried pickles. Now I let them use the spear and they are great too.I find that using hamburger slices when being made in the air fryer the slices you can fit more. However, feel loose to apply something you need.
What Sauce Goes Well With Crispy Fried Pickles
- Jalapeno Dip
- Blue Cheese
- Cheese Dip
- Aoli sauce
You can eat regular pickles or add the dipping sauce once or twice.
Tips For Making Air Fryer Fried Pickles
- Make sure to dry your pickles so the excess juice comes off. You can set them on a paper towel to help drain off the juice. This is what will help to ensure the coating sticks to the pickles.
- When you layout your pickles in the air fryer ensure that you leave space between each pickle. If they are touching they will be soggy in those areas.
- Make sure to check your pickles to make sure they don’t overcook. I say this because depending on what model you use of an air fryer you might find it cooks a little different. Plus all pickle slices are not always the same size.
- 2 Cups sliced dill pickles
- Olive Oil or cooking spray
- 1/2 tbs cayenne pepper
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 Cup flour
- 1 tbs Cajun spice
- Mix together flour and spices
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees
- Coat sliced pickles with flour mixture
- place in a single layer in your air fryer
- Spray with a cooking spray or olive oil
- Cook on 400 degrees for 10 minutes then flip them over
- continue cooking for an additional 5 minutes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 66
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 567mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Air Fryer Fried Pickles Texas Road House Copy Cat